MA620 USB Infra Red Adapter & Software CD
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The UK has recently been flooded with an inferior copy version of the MA620. If you have purchased a fake MA620 please support MobileAction by reporting the seller to the Police.
If you wish to confirm that we are authorised UK re-sellers prior to placing an order please e-mail the manufacturers at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
MA620 USB Infrared Adapter allows connectivity between desktop PC and mobile phones / PDAs. This USB Infrared Adapter is a software and hardware 2-in-1 package that enables desktop users to do wireless BI-way data transmissions to infrared-equipped mobile phones, PDA, Palm Pilots, notebook PCs, and Windows CE machines.
Why Infrared ?
Infrared Data Communication is a cordless data connection using infrared light for short range communications on embedded devices of all types. The application is widely available on PDA, cell phone, personal computer and peripheral.
The major advantages of the MA620 Infrared :
1) The current industrial standard that's universally equipped by mobile devices like handset, PDA, Palm Pilot.
2) Low-cost conenctivity to different mobile devices from a single destop PC .
3) MA620 USB Infrared Adapter can upgrade your desktop PC. Currently, more and more mobile devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs, Palmtops, Digital Still Cameras, and Notebook PCs come with a standard IrDA Infrared Port. However, by current system standard, most desktop PCs don't feature an Infrared Port. As a result, in order to connect PC with an mobile device, a user will have to upgrade their desktop PCs with a standard IrDA port prior to infrared data communication. Here's where MA620 USB Infrared Adapter comes in. This software + hardware 2-in-1 total solutions enable infrared data exchange as well as upgradeing your PC.
4) Works as a wireless Cable to mobile device. Many IT devices today come with a standard RS-232 cable for PC connection, normally with a standard DB-9 connector on one end and a special connector on the other end for the device. It functions normally if the serial port is connected to only one device. However, if a user needs to synchronize the data with Palm Pilot and NOKIA mobile phone, s/he may have to deal with the hassle of changing cables. Now with MA620 USB Infrared Adapter you can avoid it.
5) MA620 USB Infrared Adapter is a standard IrDA port, capable of connecting to many mobile devices as long as they meet the IrDA standard and provide software for PCs to connect via IrDA port. By utilizing MA620 USB Infrared Adapter and the appropriate software, a user can
6) Edit the phone book and calendar and then transmit them to the mobile phone. Use the mobile phone as an wireless modem to do wireless file transfer between a notebook and a desktop PC, HotSync to a Palm Pilot, or get image files from a digital camera. The MA620 USB Infrared Adapter package comes with Handset Manager, allowing a user to access, edit, and personalize their phone book, calendar, SMS messages for the convenience of business, communication, and fun. Moreover, the software allows a user to manage data in their native languages, because the current version of Handset Manager supports over 10 languages including Arabic, Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (China), Czech and Slavic Languages, German, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Handset Manager features :
1) Phone Editor BI-way up/download phonebook between PC and mobile.
Edit / Update phone numbers and text entries.
2) BI-way Import and Export CSV format phone book file, *.csv, used by popular e-mail engines (i.e. MS Outlook and Outlook Express) between mobile phone and PC.
3) SMS Editor - append personal signature behind short messages. Store frequently-defined SMS text in SIM card. Send various formats of short messages. I.e. text, ringtone, graphic to supportive phones.
4) Logo & Graphic Message Designer - Paint and design graphical logo to be displayed.
5) Ringtone Composer - Compose ringtones in the midi composer. Import ringtones from outside sources.
6) Calendar Manager - Set up dates to remember and alert alarm.
Please note: Some functions may not activate if not supported by the mobile phone.
Screen Shots :
Compatible Devices :
Mobile Phones :
Ericsson - R320sc, R520, T39, T68, T68i
LG - 5410, 7030, 7100
Nokia - 3200, 3600, 3650, 5100, 5210, 6100, 6108, 6200, 6210, 6220, 6250, 6310, 6310i, 6500, 6510, 6600, 6610, 6800, 6820, 7110, 7190, 7210, 7250, 7250i, 7600, 7650, 8210, 8250, 8290, 8850, 8890, 8310, 8390, 8855, 8910, 8910i
Motorola - Timeport 260, P7389i
Panasonic - X70, X88
Samsung - A300, A308, A400, A408, E100, E105, E700, E715, P400, P408, S500, S508, V200, V206
Siemens - S35i, SL42, SL45, S45, SL55, SL56, SL5C, ME45, 3568i, 6618, 3618, 6688, SX1
Sharp - GX20, GX21, GX22
SonyEricsson - P800, P900, T68, T68i, T300, T310, T600, T610, T616, T618, T628, T630, Z600
Palm V, Vx, IIIx, m100, m105, m505, IBM WorkPad C3, 30X, c500, c505 SONY CLIÉ series, Windows CE PDA/HPC - (i.e. CASIO CASSIOPEIA, COMPAQ iPAQ, HP Jornana, etc.)
Digital Still Cameras :
CASIO QV-7000, SONY CyberShot DSC-F3, Kodak
Other Infrared Devices :
Technical support is available for special infrared devices. If your phone model is not listed please see www.mobileaction.com.tw
The compatibility with more models is constantly being increaced please see http://www.mobileaction.com.tw/English/dls-ir_2.htm for the latest phone specific downloads, Device driver downloads, Installation manual downloads and multi language user manual downloads.
Operating Systems - Windows 98/ 98SE, 2000, ME, Windows XP
Platform - PC compatible (Pentium 133 MHz or above)
Infrared StandardIrDA standards compliant, Physical layer 1.0, 1.1
Infrared Speed SIR speed - 115.2K, 57.6K, 38.4K, 19.2K, 9.6K
Infrared Effective Distance - 1 cm ~ 100 cm in normal environment
Infrared Effective Angle - 30 degree cone angle area
Dimensions - 80 mm x 42 mm x 30 mm
Software included Handset Manager for infrared-capable mobile phones
Operating Temperature - 0C ~ 50C
USB Specification - USB specification version 1.1 compliant
Maximum Transder Speed USB connection - 12 Mbps
Mobile Phone connection - 115.2K bps
CE marking, FCC approved, C-TICK approved.
Orders for this item which are placed before 5:30PM are processed the same day.
Stock Status: Atleast 35 In Stock
Our Price: £24.90 Including VAT, Delivery & Packaging is 99p per order regardless of order size. Spend more than £10 and delivery is free.